- 03:50 amhelloladies - 2 comments
- 07:16 pmhelloladies - 2 comments
- 05:12 amrenay - 22 comments
- 12:05 amhelloladies - 10 comments
- 07:57 amhelloladies
- 01:35 amhelloladies - 7 comments
- 12:20 amrenay - 19 comments
- 11:59 pmspindizzy - 8 comments
- 08:29 amhelloladies - 7 comments
- 09:19 amhelloladies
- 12:30 pmhelloladies - 6 comments
- 11:40 pmhelloladies - 23 comments
- 01:56 amhelloladies - 2 comments
- 07:49 amlitomnivore - 2 comments
- 01:27 amhelloladies
- 12:12 amhelloladies - 2 comments
➘ Pitch Us!
➘ Review Policy
➘ Comment Policy
➘ Writers We Like!
➘ Contact Us
Who We Are
Ira is an illustrator and gamer who decided that disagreeing with everyone would be a good way to spend their time on the internet. more? »
By day Jodie is currently living the dream as a bookseller for a major British chain of book shops. She has no desire to go back to working in the real world. more? »
KJ KJ is an underemployed librarian, lifelong reader, and more recently an avid gamer. more? »
Renay writes for Lady Business and co-hosts Fangirl Happy Hour, a pop culture media show that includes a lot yelling about the love lives of fictional characters. Enjoys puns. more? »
Susan is a library assistant who uses her insider access to keep her shelves and to-read list permanently over-flowing. more? »
➘ Book Review Index
➘ Film Review Index
➘ Television Review Index
➘ Game Review Index
➘ Non-Review Index
➘ We Want It!
➘ Fanwork Recs
➘ all content by tags
Criticism & Debate
Indeed, we do have a comment policy.
What's with your subtitle?
It's a riff off an extremely obscure meme only Tom Hardy and Myspace fans will appreciate.