- 11:31 ambookgazing
- 01:01 pmrenay - 20 comments
- 09:07 amrenay - 17 comments
- 09:08 amhelloladies - 2 comments
- 09:13 amhelloladies
- 09:43 amhelloladies
10:13 pmspindizzy - 2 comments
- 09:42 amrenay - 23 comments
- 10:54 ambookgazing - 11 comments
- 10:03 amhelloladies - 1 comment
10:55 pmspindizzy - 14 comments
- 11:26 ambookgazing - 4 comments
- 09:46 amrenay - 4 comments
- 10:19 amhelloladies - 1 comment
11:42 ambookgazing - 3 comments
- 05:56 pmhelloladies - 1 comment
- 09:51 amrenay - 9 comments
- 09:36 pmhelloladies - 6 comments
- 11:19 pmspindizzy - 10 comments
- 10:55 amhelloladies - 2 comments
➘ Pitch Us!
➘ Review Policy
➘ Comment Policy
➘ Writers We Like!
➘ Contact Us
Who We Are
Ira is an illustrator and gamer who decided that disagreeing with everyone would be a good way to spend their time on the internet. more? »
By day Jodie is currently living the dream as a bookseller for a major British chain of book shops. She has no desire to go back to working in the real world. more? »
KJ KJ is an underemployed librarian, lifelong reader, and more recently an avid gamer. more? »
Renay writes for Lady Business and co-hosts Fangirl Happy Hour, a pop culture media show that includes a lot yelling about the love lives of fictional characters. Enjoys puns. more? »
Susan is a library assistant who uses her insider access to keep her shelves and to-read list permanently over-flowing. more? »
➘ Book Review Index
➘ Film Review Index
➘ Television Review Index
➘ Game Review Index
➘ Non-Review Index
➘ We Want It!
➘ Fanwork Recs
➘ all content by tags
Criticism & Debate
Indeed, we do have a comment policy.
What's with your subtitle?
It's a riff off an extremely obscure meme only Tom Hardy and Myspace fans will appreciate.