- 04:20 amhelloladies
- 02:45 amhelloladies
- 01:21 amhelloladies - 5 comments
- 12:14 amhelloladies - 2 comments
- 01:30 amhelloladies - 12 comments
- 07:15 ambookgazing - 3 comments
- 12:57 amrenay - 27 comments
- 12:12 amhelloladies
- 08:40 ambookgazing - 3 comments
- 01:39 amhelloladies - 4 comments
- 01:49 amhelloladies - 3 comments
- 02:29 pmhelloladies - 4 comments
- 02:56 amhelloladies - 1 comment
- 10:23 amhelloladies
➘ Review Policy
➘ Comment Policy
➘ Writers We Like!
➘ Contact Us
Who We Are
Queer lady geek Clare was raised by French wolves in the American South. more? »
Ira is an illustrator and gamer who decided that disagreeing with everyone would be a good way to spend their time on the internet. more? »
By day Jodie is currently living the dream as a bookseller for a major British chain of book shops. She has no desire to go back to working in the real world. more? »
KJ KJ is an underemployed librarian, lifelong reader, and more recently an avid gamer. more? »
Renay writes for Lady Business and B&N. She's the co-host of Fangirl Happy Hour, a pop culture media show that includes a lot yelling about the love lives of fictional characters. Enjoys puns. more? »
Susan is a library assistant who uses her insider access to keep her shelves and to-read list permanently over-flowing. more? »
➘ Book Review Index
➘ Film Review Index
➘ Television Review Index
➘ Game Review Index
➘ Non-Review Index
➘ We Want It!
➘ Fanwork Recs
➘ all content by tags
Criticism & Debate
Indeed, we do have a comment policy.
What's with your subtitle?
It's a riff off an extremely obscure meme only Tom Hardy and Myspace fans will appreciate.